6.20.2013

A Rustic Royal Affair {A Tangled Inspired 4th Birthday} for Emily

I LOVE children’s birthday parties because they give me a chance to go wild! When Ashley of Sole Luxe Events met with me to plan Emily’s 4th birthday I couldn’t wait to get started! We were planning a Rapunzel/Tangled inspired birthday but with a TWIST.

Ashley is famous for her “twists”… she came up with “A Rustic Royal Affair”. This event was truly something else… so much so that Hostess with the Mostess blogged about it!

As told by Ashley on HWTM’s blog: “As invitations are the very first thing guests see, I wanted them to be royal but with a rustic feel. Monica of Le Petit Papier helped me create just that with our scroll invite on an antique designed kraft paper tied with a yellow Rapunzel braid with two little purple bows at the end. SO cute & royal!”
 
Here are the invites!

The dessert station for the party was the centerpiece of the event, complete with purple glittery tent cards with miniature braids to match the invites and to stay in theme. It was most definitely a “royal rustic affair” fit for a Princess!



No comments:

Post a Comment