10.13.2013

A Bridal Shower for a couple that’s "MINT" to be!

When you have the honor of working on an event for a good friend the results are usually extra-special. This was the case this weekend as I had the true pleasure of working alongside one of my great friends {Hi Steph!} to plan Adria’s MINT to be Bridal Shower! As part of the bridal party we worked extra hard to make sure everything was BEAUTIFUL! I think we nailed it! Custom made invitations, banners, favor tags {attached to Essie’s Mint Candy Apple!}, instagram cards, menus, a dessert table loaded with goodies and game cards were the creative treats. The bride’s favorite color is mint so we took that and ran with it… See how we celebrated a love that is “MINT to be!” Congrats to my favorite November bride & remember: 27 days left!!




Edit: So, these paper good were so adorable I couldn't just put away my extras without taking MORE pictures. So I'm sharing with you!
 
       


1 comment:

  1. This place is great, and my mom's favorite venue in the city. You really can't beat the food; they have the best vegetarian meals and the most adorable dishes for the kids.
    Las Vegas Weddings

    ReplyDelete