11.20.2013

Meagan & Ramsy’s Rustic Ranch Wedding Invites

I love a chance to do something that I haven’t done before. Weddings are usually very formal, the colors are mostly toned down and the cardstocks used are fancy. These elegant invitations are beautiful but sometimes as a designer you want MORE. Meagan and Ramsy allowed me the opportunity to dream up a “DIFFERENT” wedding invitation. This charming couple is having an outdoor wedding on a horse ranch. They are laid back and fun and a little crazy because they allowed me total creative freedom! The rule? It had to be printed on kraft paper.

No problem.

Can I use funky fonts?

Yes.

Can I play with the positioning of the text?

Yup.

Fun wording?

You know it.

The result? Perfection. See for yourself. ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment